Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Staples, paperclips, folders with metal, thick envelopes, and accordion folders are OK.
- Kindly remove large binder clips, remove paper from 3-ring binders, and please no plastic or foreign objects.
- Drop off
- When you arrive, the materials will be weighed and secured in containers provided by First Coast Shredding.
- Easily pay with cash, check or credit card.
- We routinely pickup the containers at our partners locations and shred the contents on-site.
- We shred the materials using one of our state-of-the-art mobile shredding trucks.
- A representative from our trusted partner will witness the shredding take place at their location.
Easy & Economical
First Coast Shredding’s drop off shredding service is perfect for residents concerned about identity theft, home businesses, small businesses, or just those who have a small amount of materials that doesn’t require an on-site shredding service. Drop off shredding is a convenient way to easy dispose of old tax records, personal documents, private mail, or anything you dont want to get into the wrong hands.
We have several drop off locations located in St Johns, Duval, Putman, Clay, and Flagler counties. Our partnership locations are constantly growing and we will keep this website updated with new locations as they are added. Our current drop off shredding locations are listed below.
Each location charges a different rate that we do not set.
Usually anywhere from 50-80 cents per pound.
A truck comes to your business. We will pick up the documents, and secure them until they are shredded off-site later on.
Our specially designed shredding truck will come to your business and shred all the documents before leaving the facility.